A New Opportunity

Dear Friends,

Beginning a blog is something that I have been thinking about for some time. I have enjoyed reading the blogs of other pastors, friends and Church members. It is a great way to learn more about people and to stay informed about what is happening in their lives.

Now I believe it is time for me to take this step and to take advantage of this new opportunity to connect with others. I know many pastors use a blog to publish devotional messages or to write commentaries. While I may at times include devotional thoughts or write commentaries on Biblical truth or current events that will not be the main purpose for this blog. Most of my posts will probably be brief because of the desire to give only a limited amount of time to this endeavor. Primarily I see this blog as a new opportunity to effectively share personal or ministry related information, updates, and prayer request.

If you have any suggestions for my blog I would love to hear them. Also, I hope you will read it often.

God Bless,
Pastor Ken

Comments

Pam said…
I found your blog, and it looks like I'm the first to leave a comment!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! It looks great, and I look forward to checking it frequently.

May the Lord use your blog for His glory!
Heather said…
I need to get Pam to show me how to list other people's blogs on my page so they can have this link.
A few ideas I would look forward to hearing you blog about...
...fatherhood(I love hearing stories from a man's perspective)
...where your short/longterm goals for our church might be (including the new church property)
just a few to get you started

Popular Posts