Piedmont Baptist College & Graduate School

I had the privilege of preaching in chapel at PBC&GS this past Wednesday. Your prayers for this chapel service were appreciated. It is always a blessing to have the opportunity to challenge young adults who are preparing to serve the Lord.

On Tuesday I attended the trustee meeting at Piedmont. Since I began serving as a trustee I have learned so much about this great school. This is a institution that continues to exist and prepare God's servants because of God's faithfulness and the faithfulness of those who serve as the administration, faculty and staff. Please pray that God will provide all that is needed for PBC&GS to continue to impact the world for Christ. Also pray for the wonderful people who serve there as well.

Comments

Austin Mccann said…
It was good seeing my pastor preach at my college. I appreciated the message! Thank you!

Popular Posts